General Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I create an account?
To create an account, simply click “Start Here.” Enter the required information and click the “Save” button. When your information is saved, your rewards account will be created and you will be welcomed into the rewards site.
2. Do I need an email address for an account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create an account.
3. Does my account ever expire?
No, your account never expires.
4. What if I forget my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Submit” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
5. How do I earn points?
My Rewards™ Gold and Platinum Debit Card holder will earn points when using your debit card for both in-store and online purchases. Gold debit card holders will earn 3 points for every $100 spent and Platinum debit card holders will earn 5 points for every $100 spent. To maximize the number of points you will earn, be sure to use your debit card instead of check, cash or credit card.
You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the www.myeasyrewards.net website. Simply sign in to your account and click on SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.lease contact us to find out how you can earn points.
6. How do I view my point balance?
When you sign in to the system, your current point balance will be displayed in the top left corner.
7. Do points expire?
The expiration date on the points is noted on the certificate. Points will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0.
8. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracing your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest that you enter your certificate number into your online rewards account upon receipt. Once the points are deposited into your online rewards account, you can feel free to discard your paper certificate.
9. How do I redeem points for a reward?
You can redeem points by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category, number of points, or by keyword. Simply click on the reward you wish to order and click “Order.” Verify the shipping information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order. Most rewards are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
10. Can I send my reward to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your reward can be sent to someone else.
11. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our rewards can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a reward that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
12. How do I contact customer service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Customer Service department.
13. Why is my online banking login not working on this site?
Your user name and password for your account on this site are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. We allow certificates from multiple accounts and multiple account holders to be deposited into a single rewards account so you can redeem for a gift faster (in other words, you can “pool” certificates in our program), so your checking account is not tied to your rewards account. Please create a new account and password for logging points, online shopping and redeeming points.
eDeposit Frequently Asked Questions
1. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online rewards account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online rewards account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
2. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked accounts at any time by signing in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account”, then “Click to view your eDeposit feature” Scroll down to the area where your account numbers and zip codes are saved, and click “Remove” after the account number and zip code you would like removed. Enter the Security String and click “Save.”
3. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, you can add an account at any time by signing in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Once an account has been opened for at least 30 days it may be added to the site. Also, whenever you enter a paper certificate into your rewards account, you will be reminded that you may link your accounts to your rewards account.
4. Will I receive any notification letting me know that new points have been added?
No, your points will automatically deposit into your account and can be reviewed by signing in at any time.
5. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.
Electronic Gift Card Questions
1. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your rewards account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
2. I placed my order, but did not receive the link for my selection. What should I do?
First, check your Junk Mail and/or Spam file for the email. If you do not see it in either or those areas, please call or email our customer service department.
3. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
4. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
5. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
6. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
7. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
8. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers are able to print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
9. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
10. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" when you are logged into your rewards site and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
11. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
12. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.
My Rewards™ Gold and Platinum Debit Cards Overview
1. What is the monthly cost for a My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card?
The monthly subscription fee for the My Rewards™ Gold Debit Card is $9.95 for the first card and $4.95 for joint account holders. The monthly subscription fee for the My Rewards™ Platinum Debit Card is $14.95 for the first card and $6.95 joint account holders. This fee will be deducted from your checking account on a monthly basis.
2. If I have multiple checking accounts, can I get a My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card for each account?
Yes, but the fee for each checking account is ($9.95) per month for the Gold Card and ($14.95) per month for the Platinum Card.
3. Can I get My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Cards for my joint account holders?
Yes, you may enroll up to three joint account holders per checking account. The monthly fee for joint account holders is $4.95 for the Gold Card and $6.95 for the Platinum Card.
4. What’s included in Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty and Buyers Protection benefits?
All benefits are described in detail by clicking here.
5. How do I access Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty, Buyers Protection and expedited card replacement benefits if I need to file a claim or need assistance?
Please call the benefits hotline at 855-798-9989 and follow the prompts to access the appropriate benefits.
6. When does the Gold and Platinum card fee get deducted from my account?
Unless you have Enrolled in the Program utilizing a promotion code, your initial Monthly Program Fee will be billed to and automatically debited from your Program eligible checking account on the 14th day following your enrollment date, unless such date falls on a weekend, a federal banking holiday, and/or the 29th, 30th, or 31st day of a month, in which case the initial debit will occur on the next Business Day that is not the 29th, 30th, or 31st day of a month. If you have Enrolled in the Program utilizing a promotion code, your initial Monthly Program Fee will be billed to and automatically debited from your Program eligible checking account a number of days following your Enrollment Date as fixed by the terms of the promotion or promotion code used during Enrollment, unless such date falls on a weekend, a federal banking holiday, and/or the 29th, 30th, or 31st day of a month, in which case the initial debit will occur on the next Business Day that is not the 29th, 30th, or 31st day of a month. All other debits will occur monthly on the day of each month that corresponds to the Initial Draft Date (for example, if the Initial Draft Date is February 21, future debits will occur March 21, April 21, etc.) or the next available business day as defined above.
7. How do I cancel the Program if I no longer wish to continue?
There are three ways to cancel the program. You can go online at the following website address: www.myeasyrewards.net/cancel; call 855-798-9989, or by written notice sent to PO Box 2600, Wilmington, NC 28402. Please allow 3 business days prior notice to cancel this authorization. A “business day” is defined as a calendar day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or a Federal holiday in the United States.
Signing Up for a My Rewards ™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card
1. How do I sign up for the My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card?
There are many ways to sign up for the Program. You sign up online at http://card.myeasyrewards.net, by phone 855-798-9989 or in-person at one of our branch locations.
2. Why do you need to confirm last four digits of my social security number?
We can identify your account quickly this way to determine which account to debit the monthly fee. By confirming only four digits of your social security number, we provide the highest level of security.
3. Will you access my credit reports or credit score?
No, credit reports and credit scores are not used for this service.
4. If I have multiple checking accounts, which one should I use?
It is entirely up to you. We suggest you use the checking account that you make deposits in most frequently.
5. What if my account number does not show up when I try to link my account to this service?
Please call the benefits hotline for assistance.
Rx Savings Card
1. I am on Medicare. Can I still use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You should not use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card for prescriptions already covered by Medicare. Your Medicare coverage should provide a bigger discount. If the prescription is not covered by Medicare and you normally would pay retail pricing, you may use this feature for that prescription.
2. Can I use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card if I have insurance?
Yes, you may use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card if you have insurance. However, we recommend that you check with your pharmacist to inquire whether use of the card will save you money in the following circumstances:
The drug being purchased is not covered under your insurance plan.
There is a cap on coverage that you have exceeded which will cause all future prescription costs in the plan year to be paid at 100% cost out of pocket.
You have a high annual deductible on your insurance plan that you will not be able to reach given a low monthly prescription drug expense. For example: $800 deductible with a monthly drug cost of $25.
You have a high co-pay which will exceed the cost of the prescription if you use the Rx Savings Card. For example: $15 co-pay for all prescriptions but your drug prescription is $8 when the Rx Savings Card is used vs. coverage by your insurance.
3. Are there any age or medical condition restrictions when using My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
No, there are no restrictions due to age or health conditions you may be experiencing.
4. Where can I use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You may use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains. To find a participating pharmacy, please use our pharmacy locator on this website, or call Customer Service toll-free at 855-798-9989 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk.
5. What if my pharmacy will not accept the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
All participating pharmacies found using the pharmacy locator should accept the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card. If you are denied the use of your card at a participating pharmacy, please call Customer Service toll-free at 855-798-9989 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk to resolve the service issue.
6. How do I get my pharmacy to participate if it does not?
If your pharmacy is not participating in this program, and they would like to do so, please have them visit the website link below and follow the instructions on the page: https://www.envisionrx.com/pharmacies/pharmenroll.aspx
7. How do I know I am getting the lowest price?
Pharmacy prescription drug prices vary in both retail and wholesale pricing. Participating pharmacies in the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card program have contracted to offer a discounted price to Rx Savings Card holders. If the pharmacy’s usual retail price is lower than the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card discounted price, the participant should pay the lower price to ensure they are getting the best deal.
8. How do I get the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You will receive the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card in the Welcome Kit for the program. You may also print a card directly from this website under the Rx Savings tab.